Lead Humans


Lead Humans

We like to say that enterprise software projects only involve about 15% technology. The other 85% involves people. As complex as the technology is, that complexity is nothing compared to the complexity of human beings.

The human brain is the "big computer". A group of people working together can solve almost any problem. The key is to organize and motivate the people first.

We know how to handle the technology, but more importantly, we know how to work with people.